Some recent pics...C&C

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out on a walk...this is what I found. Used my close up (+10) filter...on my Kit lens...these were tiny...buried in dried pine needles.
also, one other random pic (clovers) I played around with I took the same night.

Just thought I'd share some of the recent pics.. C&C if you'd like..

There a little different than what ive been shooting. hopefully, Im at least heading in the right direction.. and improving.

1.)
DSC_1099.jpg

2.)
DSC_1102-1.jpg

3.)
DSC_1096.jpg

4.)
DSC_1106.jpg

( Not sure what in he hell i think about the clover picture.. I adjusted all kinds of settings and it all turned green... nothings really in focus..i just couldnt decide if i hated it or liked it.lol So your not gonna hurt my feelings any. )

Last edited:
I actually like the clover picture the best, to be honest. The others all seem oof, and don't do anything for me, though, the idea of the flower in dead pine needles is pretty cool.

I actually like the clover picture the best, to be honest. The others all seem oof, and don't do anything for me, though, the idea of the flower in dead pine needles is pretty cool.

+1.

This makes me feel lazy... Just quoting and "+1ing" it. Come on Jason, you can do better.

Ok... Ummmm.... I like #1

Sorry... I'm in a strange mood today... I'm leaving the site now. I'll return when I can focus (in mind not in camera... That could take years).

But really... Nice job on #1

Last edited:
The pictures are good in composition. A tad dark, but otherwise ok. Sharpness needs to looked at, my want to consider shooting w/ a tripod if you havent.

my want to consider shooting w/ a tripod if you haven't.

considered it.. but don't have one yet. That's next on my *Wish List* lol

How do you take shots that low to the ground .??. I was inches from the *subject* on my knees...for both the clovers and the yellow flowers..

+1.

This makes me feel lazy... Just quoting and "+1ing" it. Come on Jason, you can do better.

Ok... Ummmm.... I like #1

Sorry... I'm in a strange mood today... I'm leaving the site now. I'll return when I can focus (in mind not in camera... That could take years).

But really... Nice job on #1

LOL... Thanks Jason :) You tried..lol:lol:

Haha, really?
I thought the clover picture was a trip...but, too green. Everyone who i've showed it too likes that more. crazy.
The thing i liked most about the other flowers..was the blur surrounding the subject... but those filters dont focus too great...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back