Some recent pics

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been busy recently but always have time for a few pics. These were all taken in the last week or so.

17nov_3.jpg

17nov_2.jpg

17nov_4.jpg

17nov_1.jpg

17nov_5.jpg

Eric

Love the detail in #1. Took me a bit to figure out #3. Great motion in #4. :thumbsup:

Very nice one's, "Ai"ric. All so different.

I am still trying to figure out what it is in No.3, I guess it's office lights (?) - but what I want to say about it is that it reminds me of Anua's work. I have to think of her pics immediately now that I'm seeing this one.

It must be this horrible monitor I'm having (but Christmas is coming - and maybe, despite the car accident, I'll get my new computer after all????? "SANTA????"), but I'm still trying to work out what I see in the last one????

The last image is my reflection on the bathroom wall when I dry my hands. Been looking at that for years and thought it would make an interesting pic. Especially with the light shining through my glasses.

Photo 3 is the lights above my desk at work. It did not look that interesting when I first saw the pics but adding a little colour helped.

Photo 4 is a photo of my niece. We were having a great time, she was pretending she was a rock star. Added a circular motion blur to the background to boost the motion effect. I had to make her an 8x12 for the bedroom wall.

Back to work. Later dudes!

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back