1155874250fcp0.jpg

4.-
1155441866fqr5.jpg

5.-
1155099164fif2.jpg

6.-
1155009823fzg2.jpg

more?...here!

Hey bro, Nice Work. True Talent! Hope to become some one of your Skill Sooner or later. Props.

Now there are 6 pics up and showing, and I like the light on the still life in 1, love the scene in 3 best of all, what with the "spotlight" on the one person plus ... erm: thing in the street ... that are not moving and hope that the bathrooms in 5 are not those of a school somewhere that are still in use (though the handbasins suggest just that) - why must school bathrooms always look so utterly uninviting. Ugh. Cool photos. All of them.

thnx for your comments!
LaFoto said:
Now there are 6 pics up and showing, and I like the light on the still life in 1, love the scene in 3 best of all, what with the "spotlight" on the one person plus ... erm: thing in the street ... that are not moving and hope that the bathrooms in 5 are not those of a school somewhere that are still in use (though the handbasins suggest just that) - why must school bathrooms always look so utterly uninviting. Ugh. Cool photos. All of them.
this is another pict taken just seconds after the other one:

1155962802fom6.jpg

and the bathroom...is from a stadium, buth theres a lot of public schools around here with places like that

I've just found out we do seem to share similar shooting styles. I enjoyed all of these photos. I've never been to Latin America myself. The atmosphere you depicted fascinates me and draws me right in. I can never dance Tango, but still.. :)

Most reactions

Back