No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
#1 is very nice!
#2 is missing something; probably her eyes.
#3 I'm just not liking the pose.

#1 is very nice!

FOr #2, I kind of liked the closed eye look, but I think if i had less of a shallow angle it would've turned out better. I don't know if I like the empty space in front of her. And sorry i think i grabbed the wrong one for #3. Should have been this one.

IMG_4704 by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr

#1 is very nice!

I agree, #1 looks okay, and she looks very pretty.
#2 is missing eyes/eye contact and also the back arm. I'm not too sold on the far-off-to-one-side-and-in-profile posing either. With her not looking toward the camera, or at the camera, and being shown with one arm, and in profile, and off to the far side of the frame, what is missing is the "her" part of the equation. She just does not occupy any importance in the frame, and she does not 'connect' with the viewer's eye.
#3. I don't like the shallow depth of field, with the majority of her being rendered wayyyyyyy OOF. I think it's also excessively high in contrast; her black hair is pretty plugged up and detail-free. There's maybe 95% of the frame way out of focus, yet we see almost all of her, which doesn't make much sense for me.

I really like the first one! Not too crazy about the second, I personally wouldn't have made such a sharp crop on the right side, I would leave just a little more space. On the third, I agree about the pose, I don't think it's very flattering.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back