some recent shots

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
been so busy lately, and not too much extra energy with all this heat we have had lately, but here are a few shots from recent outings...

_DSC2681nsn.jpg

DSC_9621w.jpg

BlackCrownedNightHeronFeeding1-1.jpg

BlackCrownedNightHeronFeeding2.jpg

DSC_9589w.jpg

DSC_9421w.jpg

websize0004.jpg

lots more new stuff on the website, and in the Family Gallery, we have started a collection of Maria photos! More to come!!

Thanks for looking!!

holy fish-gulping herons batman....

AMAZING.

Wow...Sir Raymond. Never disappointed man. Awesome as always.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Rathbone said:
I have some dragonfly photos like your no. 6....are they mating? I love the colors in 4 & 5, and the skin tones in 7.

I thought these where dragonflys, but my nieghbour was here tonight, and said that they are daisy Flys.. dragonflys have their wing perpendicular to their bodies, and these flys have their wings straight back from their heads., not sure oin all this! But it was fun shooting them!, and yes, i believe they are doing the grind!

My goodness, if I got one of the first five pictures in this thread in my lifetime I would be thrilled! Though I must say the lighting and background in #2 is beyond fantastic.

One of these makes me think "GULP!" and I let you guess which one it is, and whether it is about a bird or a precious little girl!? :D :D :D

Very nice Love the action in number 1 and the water is still not out of focus!

Maria loves her ice cream, apparently. :love: Now there's a girl after my own heart.

I am having problems with #3 and Photobucket.... :(

They are all beautiful shots, I think the standouts are #s 1 and 5....gulp!! :shock: Great capture.

Thanks for posting these! :D

Most reactions

Back