Some Recent Work Of Mine

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hope everyone is well :) Just popping in with some recents from me. Hope everyone is well! :)

5d 85 1.2 apertures 1.4+

1. My personal favorite
blog9-1.jpg

blog10.jpg

blog1-7.jpg

blog2-20.jpg

5. I found this in her room and insisted we bring it out :)
blog3-18.jpg

blog4-15.jpg

blog5-12.jpg

blog8-2.jpg

9. In a chicken coop!
blog6-6.jpg

10. Imperfect, but I still like the magical feel
blog7-2.jpg

blog13.jpg

blog11.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you've got some, I would love CC.

Blank

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You obviously have a very clear understanding of your equipment capabilities, especially that lens. I am so close to buying that lens myself, and seeing your images only adds to my decision. Regarding CC, you have already chopped my comments out of #10 (little hot on the left, but the expression and composition is perfect). #5 has me confused, exposure looks good, i think I am being thrown by her skin tones being on the pale side. Also you could comment on the 1/3 rule of #5 but you kick that rule back in on #6, so you obviously know what your doing there.

I really wanted to say more than great work, because overall, that's what your post deserves!

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
WOW.
unreal. those are fantastic shots.
RAZOR sharp! blowin my MIND! :D

OP
EJBPhoto

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your comments :) I'd like to take a moment to make a stand for natural light and minimal equipment. I respect those of you that use strobes, flashes, reflectors, etc, but I also want to say that you can get great results without. Sometimes it helps just to get back to basics- to strip down and just shoot from your soul. I own 3 lenses, 2 bodies, and thats it. While I definitely know this isn't for everyone, if you can't afford fancy equipment- take advantage of it because it's definitely possible to get great images without all the gadgets.

Thanks again!

decaphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
beautiful work....I love #2, 6, and 8. Those are some kind of eyes on that little girl!

Most reactions

New Topics