Some Recent Work Of Mine

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hope everyone is well :) Just popping in with some recents from me. Hope everyone is well! :)

5d 85 1.2 apertures 1.4+

1. My personal favorite
blog9-1.jpg

blog10.jpg

blog1-7.jpg

blog2-20.jpg

5. I found this in her room and insisted we bring it out :)
blog3-18.jpg

blog4-15.jpg

blog5-12.jpg

blog8-2.jpg

9. In a chicken coop!
blog6-6.jpg

10. Imperfect, but I still like the magical feel
blog7-2.jpg

blog13.jpg

blog11.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you've got some, I would love CC.

You obviously have a very clear understanding of your equipment capabilities, especially that lens. I am so close to buying that lens myself, and seeing your images only adds to my decision. Regarding CC, you have already chopped my comments out of #10 (little hot on the left, but the expression and composition is perfect). #5 has me confused, exposure looks good, i think I am being thrown by her skin tones being on the pale side. Also you could comment on the 1/3 rule of #5 but you kick that rule back in on #6, so you obviously know what your doing there.

I really wanted to say more than great work, because overall, that's what your post deserves!

WOW.
unreal. those are fantastic shots.
RAZOR sharp! blowin my MIND! :D

Thanks everyone for your comments :) I'd like to take a moment to make a stand for natural light and minimal equipment. I respect those of you that use strobes, flashes, reflectors, etc, but I also want to say that you can get great results without. Sometimes it helps just to get back to basics- to strip down and just shoot from your soul. I own 3 lenses, 2 bodies, and thats it. While I definitely know this isn't for everyone, if you can't afford fancy equipment- take advantage of it because it's definitely possible to get great images without all the gadgets.

Thanks again!

beautiful work....I love #2, 6, and 8. Those are some kind of eyes on that little girl!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back