Some scans of frames I took

ziggo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some random shots I took with my praktica mtl3.
I actually expect you all not to like it as the pictures are very random and have no story to tell whatsoever, but I thought I would post them anyway.

Sponge by b8i, on Flickr

The colour cast is post-processed like that on purpose.

Shadow by b8i, on Flickr

This one is of an overlapping frame. My camera has the defect that if you don't pull the wind lever at a decent speed than it won't fully advance to a next frame .

Scarf by b8i, on Flickr

Last edited:
#2 actually works. Frame and mat it and hang it on a wall somewhere and (practically- there's always somebody that thinks they're THE expert) nobody would wonder why it's there. ;)

Thank you for the comments.
@Mike_E
I myself had the idea that #2 was the best of the bunch because of division of the frame by the "root" of the shadow/paper at 1/3 from the right.
Why do you think that #2 "works"?

@djacobox372
As I know how the scarf actually looks like (more vivid colour) the photo came out as a disappointment because of the dull colours. But glad that you like it.

Hi Ziggo, the proportions are pleasing enough and the colors are comfortable and non threatening (not dominating your attention might be a better way of putting it) enough to be a good medium for the "something I can't place" category.

This is where you have something that is just on the outside edge of your consciousness and spend an inordinate amount of time trying to decide what it is; which leads to thinking about any number of other things and let's face it, having somebody spending time looking at your work is the point of putting it up there in the first place, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back