Some seascapes

techshaibal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Congratulations on these wonderful series..... i really loved the mood they create. The colors are unearthy....

Expecting more

Regards :)

Love the high contrast with the people on the boats on the horizon. Maybe it's my screen but #2 looks oversharpened?

Good super saturation for that dreamy look. You found some great sunsets. Compositionally though most of them are weak, centered horizon etc. #2 is good in that you have a foreground which creates leading lines to the background. The ones with the boats are harder to do that, but I didnt necessarily find the large expanse of water interesting, perhaps a longer panoramic crop would look good. Rule of thirds is always a good guide. Good job getting out there, you definitely have the skills to create stunning images.

Thank you for liking the images!! Will try taking care of the flaws as you have mentioned in future...good learning experience for me

In addition to the C&C that others have already provided, I wanted to say that the scene in #3 looks very inviting (although I would've loved to see just a bit more detail on those rocks) and that #4 looks great (and should look even better when viewed big).

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back