Some shots from the beach.

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the beach the other day since it was fairly nice out. Took some pretty decent pictures I think. Shot with my 70-300.

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

6. This is totally photoshopped ( if you couldnt tell). I kinda like it tho.
DSC02737copy.jpg

Very nice shots! I especially love number 4.
The other ones above it seem to be slightly underexposed, however, i think it sets quite an amazing mood for photo 1 :) Good job.

You'll get more comments if you don't post so many photos at one time.

#1 would work better as a horizontal so the bird is has some image space to look into. People look to where the bird is looking and that takes the viewer right out of the image.

#2 needs the horizon straightened, the subject more off center, and looks underexposed

#3 with the closest Gull OOF it looks odd and there's some kind of distracting spot near the center of the image.

#4 light advances and dark recedes is a basic tenent of art. Here attention is strongly drawn to the background first and the viewer has to work at bringing their eye back to the foreground which is where your main subject is.

#5 to underexposed.

#6 Looks like the image sensor in your camera needs cleaning (3 round spots) and the vignette is to heavy for me. Being it's a more artsy rendering, if it works for you, it's good. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back