Some shots from today (6 photos)

nitefly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rawmusicians.com
Here are some of the shots i got from today!! I got some quite nice ones compared to my others!! getting better, i think! lol..any critisism, preferably constructive, appreciated!

dsc_0001.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

sepiahorse.jpg

dsc_0021.jpg

5. My personal favourite
dsc_0024.jpg

dsc_0026.jpg

I look forward to hearing your comments ;)

i like # 5 the best too, #3 is pretty close behind.

a quick question though, are you shooting these at low shutter speed/high zoom, and are you using a tripod or shooting offhand? your pictures, while colors look correct for lighting conditions, seem a bit blurry to me. im guessing your using digital, where i have NO experience because i still like film, untill i can afford a canon rebel or maybe a bit better (few more years)

by the way, i do think #5 has nice DOF as well. would have looked absolutely spectacular if it was brighter outside :)

Thanks! I don't have a tripod at the moment unfortunately, but I am saving up for one! Only 1, 2 and 3 used zoom.

I have a problem with getting really sharp pictures because my hands are quite shaky most of the time (seems to be a family thing).. Hopefully though, this will be solved when I get round to buying a tripod! :D

save your money for a good tripod. I have Manfrotto 3100BN legs, with a Manfrotto QR ball head....my brother and mom bought it for me years ago for a b-day present. it is a very stable tripod, maybe a bit pricy (i priced it out to 140-160) but they would be cheaper with a different style head ... The reason they got such a good one is because my brother has basically the same one and loved it so....i got one too :D

i have pretty stable hands, then again im a shooter (firearms) that could be why i suppose?

keep shooting! heck, youve got digital, it cost you NOTHING to shoot pics :) have fun too...

Nice series... really like the tones in the 3rd photo! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back