Some Shots of the place where i was born

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys..here is the pics of singapore. again, i'm not a good photographer..but i will try my best to shoot it.

1) Welcome to singapore. this is our Country mascot the Merlion.
mtfaber10.jpg

2) This is the view from Mount Faber. buildings in the front is where we lived in as Apartment Blocks. at the back is the view of Our City.
mtfaber14.jpg

This is the Memory lane in Mount Faber where the walls tells you the story of the WWII in singapore.
mtfaber6.jpg

3) another shot edit to B&W
mtfaber61.jpg

4) this is the Machine Gun Bunk at Labrador Park beside the Sea. this where the bloodiest fight took place between the British & the Japanese army. but alas, the japanese won.
Labrador1.jpg

5)This pic taken at Labrador park too...
Labrador25.jpg

6)Yellow smallest flower. i dunno whats the name sorry.:mrgreen:
Yellowmellow3.jpg

7)Taken during sunset
Terbenam4.jpg

8) another shot of picture during sunset
Sundown1.jpg

So thats all folks. thanks for viewing :mrgreen:

Some more

8)This guy flew to my hand while i was taking pictures of flowers
Kupu1.jpg

Haven't I told you? There are sooooo many places and views for you to take photos of :D . I'm glad you went out and took some so we can see some parts of your world. And even your hand, now that is a good step towards a self-portrait here :D. Along with the first sunset photo, my favourite is the coloured version of Memory Lane on Mount Faber .

LaFoto said:
Haven't I told you? There are sooooo many places and views for you to take photos of :D . I'm glad you went out and took some so we can see some parts of your world. And even your hand, now that is a good step towards a self-portrait here :D. Along with the first sunset photo, my favourite is the coloured version of Memory Lane on Mount Faber .

Thanks LaFoto for your comments.:mrgreen:

Yeah, this is some of the parts of Singapore which i can take nice pics. but this month i will follow with your idea. Singapore is in a raining season now, so cannot go outdoors much. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back