i wonder what you guys think -:)

129-2934_IMGmm.jpg

131-3153_IMGmmm.jpg

137-3767_IMGmmm.jpg

137-3773_IMGmmm.jpg

:D

:shock:
the last one is awesome anja!
i have allready seen the first ones... but i dont think I have seen that last one...
I really like it though! :D

lovely stuff young anja, i really love the colours and composition of number three. number 4 is quite funky. is this from your digital?

Nice pics as always! I wonder with the first one if the reflection could have been removed from the rear rows a chairs with a polarizer.

you see... we can find things like that everyday, but we never even think about taking a shot of them. But the we enter the photo forum, see your pictures and become amazed by great shots of ... nothing :) This is an interesting style that is surely appreciated by lots of photographers

thanks! :D

number 4 is quite funky. is this from your digital?

no, not with my new digi oly...all of them were taken with my friend's digital, small canon 'something' - i dont remember what canon was it ,but it was a really small one...-:)

Beautiful. This is a lot like what I try to do, but never seem to have the eye for.

The red rope on the blue floor is my favorite of the group. I really like the contrast and simplicity of the composition.

Most reactions

Back