Some snapshots of the streets of Portland (part 1)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of the street shots I took in Portland a couple of months ago. I found it to be a very walkable, tourist-friendly city (as long as you don't go to the historic district downtown). Its neighbourhoods each had a distinct personality, which made the experience one of discovery.

Hope you enjoy these.

1. The Daffy Duck chair

3. Your friendly neighbourhood record store

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
HI there, bunch of views, no commets. I think #1 is very cool, it does look like a duck and it does really look like an old picture, very nice sphere.
I like #4 as well! Great colours!

Thanks HH! I might try and reprocess number 1 to give it a really vintage look...

#4 Is my favorite :)

Frederico,

I spent some time looking through your Zenfolio images and I think that you have really good style going - I enjoyed the journey. It's obvious that you have a passion for making images.

Frederico,

I spent some time looking through your Zenfolio images and I think that you have really good style going - I enjoyed the journey. It's obvious that you have a passion for making images.
Thanks much, Marc. I do this only as a creative outlet, and it really blows my mind every time that someone takes a look at my snapshots and says something like the above. It's even more mind-blowing when the comment is coming from an accomplished photographer. I truly appreciate it.

What do you shoot with?
All of these were shot with Nikon D70s and Nikkor 18-200 VR.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back