Some star shots from tonight...

nice shots!! I like the 2nd one the best. Keep up the good work.

2 and 3 i love...but on 3, where is the lighting coming from? the front side of that barn looks abnormal?

These were all taken behind a large recreational facility building with bright lights at the back. That's what was lighting up the shed.

where are these taken at?
i wish i could see the stars that clear here, but city lights hide them from me.

amazing.

where are these taken at?
i wish i could see the stars that clear here, but city lights hide them from me.

amazing.
Thank-you. I live in a small town, so it's reasonably dark at the edge.

I went even further out of town the other night and got a full half-hour exposure pointed at the north star for the rotation effect. Too bad the shot was out of focus :(

I'm not fond of #1. It doesn't feel as artsy as the other two to me. More like a snapshot. #2 is great, I love the comp and the fence really adds to the shot. #3 is my hands down favorite. VERY nice work there.

im a huge fan of anything thats nighttime !!

i like everything in these, the purple/magenta/ is a little strong, but maybe thats what you were going for.

This has to be either Steinbach, Winkler, Morden, or Altona. My money is on Steinbach.

Cool set, my favourite is #2 (it would've been #3 had the barn been a bit underexposed).

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back