Some sunrise and stars pictures

slumiesboi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I enjoy getting up early and and shooting the sunrise, some mornings are more spectacular than others, here's a recent pic that I got.
Another enjoyable activity is star gazing and I thought I would try my luck at taking stellar photographs and the one below came out quite unexpected with the cloud movement which I would usually expect during long daytime exposures.
Please feel free to add c&c. :)

Speeding stellar
Piper Cloud - Cloud Storage Like It Should Be!

A sneaky sunrise

A sneaky sunrise 2

Your work is great! Especially the last one. What camera do you use? Would like to see more.

I can only see links not photos. Most people are wary of clicking links to unknown sites when they're posted by newer members. You'll get a better response if you post the pics from a photo sharing site like Flickr so we can see them right in your thread.

I enjoy getting up early and and shooting the sunrise, some mornings are more spectacular than others, here's a recent pic that I got.
Another enjoyable activity is star gazing and I thought I would try my luck at taking stellar photographs and the one below came out quite unexpected with the cloud movement which I would usually expect during long daytime exposures.
Please feel free to add c&c. :)

Speeding stellar

A sneaky sunrise

A sneaky sunrise 2
Very nice

I can only see links not photos. Most people are wary of clicking links to unknown sites when they're posted by newer members. You'll get a better response if you post the pics from a photo sharing site like Flickr so we can see them right in your thread.
Thanks for the advice. I will have to create an account on flickr, and share from there. At the moment it is just easier for me to share from PiperCloud as all my photos are stored on there. I know they do not offer live preview of shared links which isn't ideal for sharing pics on a forum but it's easier and less time consuming for me :sleeping:.

Your work is great! Especially the last one. What camera do you use? Would like to see more.
HI, I've only recently started photography so I got myself the entry level DSLR from Canon, in South Africa it is the Canon 1300D aka Rebel T6. I must say that I enjoy the camera but sometimes I wish I could capture more on the cropped sensor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back