Some test pictures

chantillynative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am new to posting so bear with me. Here is one picture and a link to others. Opinions welcome :D

102009000760.jpg

http://gallery121254.fotopic.net/c363341.html

Stacey

It's hard to really see the pic...if possible try posting a bigger one. From teh small one it looks pretty cute.

its super tough to post a pic from the fotopic.net galleries... i still havent even figured it out, so i just post links all the itme lol

For quick 'perusers' of this board like myself any link will get "lost". Either the photo opens up at the top of a thread, so I will see it and maybe comment on it, or there is a link and I'll go out of the thread again. I'm sorry.
That's just why I would always suggest we send in PHOTOS, not links. But that's just me...

I think the child's profile is nice. Natural light - but a lot of darkness to the right.

Good use of side lighting, very nice picture. I would suggest a cropping on the right and having the picture as a portrait instead of a landscape

The small photo makes it diffuclt to tell whats going on (I tried your link but it doesn't seem to be working). However what I can see looks good!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back