Some train/rail related photos that I would like some critique on

I keep coming back and looking at 3 and 4 !!

fresh and unique ! I love em...

Thank you. I tried to replicate the shot when I went out to see it at the North Main Corona Station, but they didn't come out as well. I'm going to try again this year though.

I love trains so you get points just because it's trains and train stuff. So you're cool.

I like 5 coz it's got a big train in it - like duh! Did all you artyfartys miss the train. Pfffft ;)

Maybe 1 is a contender for selective colouring? As it is I think it's a bit flat.

The rails are lovely..

6 is not doing you justice. Nothing in it really.

The rest are just classy and "well done" for your efforts.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you. I've loved trains my entire life. I have about 60 pictures on railpictures, most of which you can make the train out. The link is below in my signature.

Thank you. I've loved trains my entire life. I have about 60 pictures on railpictures, most of which you can make the train out. The link is below in my signature.

www.railpictures.net It's a great site. I was looking for something like that and didn't find it so I was toying with the idea of starting my own. Thanks for that. They even have a few shots of Irish trains on there. I might up a few from Slovakia and other countries that I've visited.

www.railpictures.net It's a great site. I was looking for something like that and didn't find it so I was toying with the idea of starting my own. Thanks for that. They even have a few shots of Irish trains on there. I might up a few from Slovakia and other countries that I've visited.
I'm in the process of creating my own, mainly because I have a few friends who think that they are too strict with their screening, but imo, my friends' photos don't really match up to the quality they have there.

Thank you Kyle. I tried imitating another shot that I had taken like number 2 but liked the way that one came out better.

Most reactions

Back