Some view from the station..cc welcome

lc1102002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi folks..
i would love some feedback on these two shots. they were taken on the same day at a local railroad station. i've used some selective desaturation on both of them and am wondering if it 'works'. thanks :)

3443626856_56f12fbbbf_m.jpg

link to large:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3308/3443626856_56f12fbbbf_m.jpg

3445042731_48555e6362_m.jpg

link to Large:
Flickr Photo Download: down the track

I really like both of them. I think that I might like the first one better without any selective desat. IMO

I really like both of them. I think that I might like the first one better without any selective desat. IMO

I like them, but i'm not sure If I like the B&W on just part of the photo...I assume that was done intentionally?

I like them, but i'm not sure If I like the B&W on just part of the photo...I assume that was done intentionally?

yeah..what i was going after was not just movement from place to place but sorta a movement of time. :confused: i dont know if it works.

I like that. 2nd pic had some PS or edit? :thumbup:

I like that. 2nd pic had some PS or edit? :thumbup:

i adjusted the colors/saturations into two separate versions. then combined them in photoshop into 2 layers...erased part of the top layer.

looks like a lirr station. nice shots. i like both, but not the desat on the first one. it doesn't work as well as it does for the second shot.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back