Some Wedding Pics C&C Please Part 1

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm working on the reception pics and will be looking for some input... :)

dsc0689copyhx3.jpg

dsc0715copyen9.jpg

dsc0790copysd3.jpg

dsc0844copyhe8.jpg

dsc1164copydj3.jpg

dsc1166copytp4.jpg

dsc1208copyre8.jpg

dsc1336copylw8.jpg

I am proud of you again! And jealous again. LOL And I'm getting super pissed cause I can't figure out how to make mine glowy and pretty like you have here. That looks like a fun couple again. How do you know all of these super cool people? :)

I guess I have been lucky. Thank you so much for the kind words Kathy ... I appreciate it so much. The best compliment that I have gotten from my couples are.. I never saw you. I get the best shots when they arent looking.. :) She was an absouletly stunning bride... Her personality is unbelivable. This may be unproffessional.. This is my first wedding that I teared up.. :) Dianah

great shots, love the editing

These are so beautiful! What a wonderful job, you should be so proud!

Thanks LP... !!! Wow., This is the first time that you have made a comment about my shots .. !! :)

Is it really? then I must hang my head in shame.

To be honest I've not been replying like I used to, I don't even look at all the threads in the Landscape/Nature gallery like I once did, not been myself of late I guess

I love the chocolate tones on these. It's just so warm and cozy.
I also love the MOMENTS you caught. That's what makes an entire wedding to me.
I once asked a friend of mine who is a fairly famous wedding dude, known for all his killer couple shots...., "I wonder if they remember the posing, or just love the outcome"? Neither of us knew. But one thing we both knew for sure was they remembered the "moments". You did a great job on that.

I once asked a friend of mine who is a fairly famous wedding dude, known for all his killer couple shots...., "I wonder if they remember the posing, or just love the outcome"? Neither of us knew. But one thing we both knew for sure was they remembered the "moments". You did a great job on that.

I am honored and touched that you replied to this post. Thank you!! You are one of my favorite wedding photogs.. I probably have told you this 100 times.

I am honored and touched that you replied to this post. Thank you!! You are one of my favorite wedding photogs.. I probably have told you this 100 times.

Most reactions

Back