someone else took this

simulastral

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
heres a nice shot. i didnt take it .. but it's amazing AMAZING amazing

1.76mbparisbynight.jpg

Its using software basically where you just take several shots going round slowly yourself they dont have to be precise and can infact be quite random provided you maintain a certain height.

Then you bung em in and it does the matching for ya, you can even get it to properly rotate in a circle thingy if that makes sense?

ahhhh yea.

Only wish I knew someone close that could come over and show me some of the "tricks" of using Photoshop

I've seen panoramas, I've seen night shots, but this one takes the cake!

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a panoram help thread for PS in the forum?

I searched myself but with no real results :(

Tkraz said:
Its using software basically where you just take several shots going round slowly yourself they dont have to be precise and can infact be quite random provided you maintain a certain height.

Then you bung em in and it does the matching for ya, you can even get it to properly rotate in a circle thingy if that makes sense?

I tried to do this but with my camera, im not able to lock the focus/manual settings from picture to picture, so as I rotated the camera around, the focus would be different, and lighting. The lighting isnt to big of a deal, but the focus is. *drools while thinking about a digitial slr*. I could do it with my canon rebel probably but it would take a bunch of frames on the roll, and the scenery around here isnt really worth it. :0).

That picture is awsome!!!!!!!!!!! I recogniced the place when I started scrolling and aww...when I saw the eiffel tower...it was confirmed! The place I love!!! In this picture you can see a lot of the major attractions...and I think this picture was taking on the Notre Dame Towers if Im not wrong?

Makes me want to take of to Paris right now!!!! Once again!!!!!
:D

Amazingly breathtaking!!!

The only way for me to truly appreciate that would be to see a print of it. I don't like scrolling in a browser that far. It's a bit insanse. Speaking of, do you think you could link to that picture, man :p It's destroying the forum's tables.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back