Someone forgot to bring in the hay!!

Garrentee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First timer here and thought i start with this...taken late in the day and i really love the lines in this photo a lot!!!

Let me know how ya feel!!

march07194.jpg

garrentee

Great thirds! The two horizons divide the photo up perfectly! It does seem a bit dull/dark to me... it might just be my monitor, though.

Very nice! I love pictures of stuff that looks like man just left it behind- old barns, abandoned cars etc. This hay looks very forgotten.

thanks folks!!!

wendy, i really liked the way the thirds worked out in this picture as well...seems a bit dull here as well but had it printed and its not so dull, thanks again!!

silent, thanks for the comments...i see plenty of stuff like that living up here in vermont...just might see more of that from me...lol!

Hiya Garrentee, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

What a photo to introduce yourself with!! Wow. Great!
The thirds here work PERFECTLY ... such neat layers of different colours and things to look at. I really like this one!

emogirl, thanks for the comments...knew about the hay just thought that was a cool title for the shot!!

lafoto, much appreciated!! this one is one of my favorites and will be going in my next show!!

thanks again
garrentee

Most reactions

Back