Someone is telling me I need an attorney

Post the bastid's email here. We'll all send him an email saying he needs to hire a photographer.

No, he's not in any trouble... this will be a good thing! :lol:

I'd go along with it and see what his scam is. He's going to say something to the effect that he wants to purchase rights to publish... blah blah blah and you need to be represented... blah blah blah... check for mega amount... Oops, it was more than it should be, please refund the very LARGE difference...
yeah, seen the nanny scam, vehicle purchase, puppy.... all with the same format; overpays in advance via paypal, then asks for refund of difference, but original payment fails and you are stuck with the 'refunded' amount out of your bankle.

best is to link this scammer with the email of another scammer.

My Layer's name is Helen Wait.....if you have a problem go to Helen Wait!

From the lawfirm of Dewy, Cheetem, and Howe.

lol

nice!

Yea, I call bull**** on that. You'd think you'd properly compose a letter if it were official...

Man, I sure do hate to follow along with the flock, but this seems like spam to me too. Possibly with a real person on the other end. This person found out somehow that you're into photography, and is now trying to use that to get your attention and reel you into something.

tell him your attorney is tracing his IP and should be contacting him shortly in regards to harassment

Anybody that puts this is not spam in their message is spamming.

I'm sure one of his soon to be sent messages will have something like this in it.... lol

" To file in and collect your claims for this prize winnings award,
please quickly contact our nominated fiducial/accredited agent"

Last edited:
100% spam and shifting this down to off-topic

tell him your attorney is tracing his IP and should be contacting him shortly in regards to harassment

You should totally call the internet police and backtrace him. Or call Al Gore. :lmao:

I'm an attorney. Send me $1,000 in small unmarked bills and I'll see to it that he never contacts you again.

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back