Someone let me into the secret...

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been a member here for well over a year (probably nearer two but who's counting) and I am finally starting to creep towards the big four-digit comment count.

I have managed that with coming onto this website almost every day, so seriously people, how do you do it? 10,000+ comments! I would have to spend every minute of every day on here to achieve anything anywhere near that. Or maybe I'm just not as talkative as I originally thought... :lmao:

mad_malteaser said:
I've been a member here for well over a year (probably nearer two but who's counting) and I am finally starting to creep towards the big four-digit comment count.

I have managed that with coming onto this website almost every day, so seriously people, how do you do it? 10,000+ comments! I would have to spend every minute of every day on here to achieve anything anywhere near that. Or maybe I'm just not as talkative as I originally thought... :lmao:

The trick to it, is posting one line comments in every thread you possibly can!

Rob

Or you must simply be able to type fast, so then you can even post longer posts that are not five-word-one-liners only. And you best not have a job but neglect your household and kids and husband and hobbies and everything ... then you can get to the five-digit club, but who wants that, really, I wonder? Who does. It is lonely in here ... :cry:

;)

:biggrin:

And yeah.
Corry is the last person to give you the answer.
She does not post that much ... no-hooo.
Nor do I, if it comes to that ;) .. heehee. :D

Rob said:
The trick to it, is posting one line comments in every thread you possibly can!

Rob

I agree

you can also achieve it by sending a mod some money in the post..... so whatcha want 1'000.... 5'000 posts.... it can be arranged.... :mrgreen:

Erm ... :scratch:

Really, Archie?
That is possible?
How come you know when I don't! :shock:
Ts. Something is seriously wrong here .... MONEY in my account? When has that happened last? Sure not while I've been member, least of all mod. Must stomp towards Chase and challenge him on this. NOW......! :grumpy:

:biggrin:

Mad malteaser;

I'm probably going to get booted from the site for this, but . . .

C'mere. Get close. Closer, now -- let me whisper this:

[there's a way of doing something with the post numbers that's the reverse of what a used car salesman does with a car's odometer . . .]

And then again, maybe they'll let me stay. Please? Pretty please? I didn't mean it. Honest! I'll be good from here on. I promise. Please?

Lafoto deosn't post to much neigher so don't listen to her... I am also very silent here... :p

Archangel said:
you can also achieve it by sending a mod some money in the post..... so whatcha want 1'000.... 5'000 posts.... it can be arranged.... :mrgreen:

I usually do it for brownies :lol:

Alison said:
I usually do it for brownies :lol:

wow..... well in that case, i wouldn't advise anyone to come to me.... i charge alot more than brownies! ;)

Archangel said:
wow..... well in that case, i wouldn't advise anyone to come to me.... i charge alot more than brownies! ;)

Yeah but we're talking a brownie per post increase so it adds up to a lot of baking :drool:

thats alot of brownies!...... ok i'll match your brownies, and raise you a cherry pie ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back