Someone suggested change of logo - Works?

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I kindda think it's a cliche.....but who knows?

Before:
33532_145245635500051_145244588833489_324257_1822406_n.jpg

After: (took w/out flash, at 2000 ISO at f1.8)
47010_159794157378532_145244588833489_403349_3835583_n.jpg

How about spelling the FOTO part with the lenses....that would make more sense...and it would make your logo less distracting, with the black on the bottom field area instead of the top...you do 'get' that to make those dark lenses read right, they'd be best shown in a white field...right?

Your original watermark is one of the better ones I've seen. Simple and catchy. Don't go cluttering it with silly graphics.

Thanks white....yeah I don't care for it myself but someone SchwettyLens suggested so I thought why not give it a try?

BTW these are the shots I used for the photo. I kindda like the compositions to be honest. :)

16-35mm2S.jpg

16-35mm3S.jpg

I like the original best too!
Simple. The way it should be.

original

less is more

Lol forget the logo, I'm gonna keep the original. How about some C&C of the 2 images?? :lol:
Seriously after I was done with the logos I just fell in love with the images.

Last edited:
Me??? I suggested APERTURE BLADES not freaking lens! I am not taking credits of your crappy design Mo :lmao:. And the only reason I suggested was because you wanted to change your signature to different colors.

http://www.geekinspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/aperture_scale.jpg

Man I don't understand what you be saying! :confused:
Ehh who cares, everyone likes the first, original version. I knew you'd get me trouble! :p

Nah but seriuosly, I did end up liking the pics I took of the lens w/ the mouse on one side and the canon cap on the other. Came out pretty cool :thumbup:

im not a big fan of raster images in logos. you need it to translate on every application. might be far fetched, but say you get pens printed with your logo. its gonna look like ****.
as someone who does this stuff for a living, i would highly suggest going with something vector for your logo. aperature blades would be ok, and even a whole lens...as long as its a vecotr graphic and not a photo. if you like the photo **** around with the live trace option in illustrator.

im not a big fan of raster images in logos. you need it to translate on every application. might be far fetched, but say you get pens printed with your logo. its gonna look like ****.
as someone who does this stuff for a living, i would highly suggest going with something vector for your logo. aperature blades would be ok, and even a whole lens...as long as its a vecotr graphic and not a photo. if you like the photo **** around with the live trace option in illustrator.

Yeah I'm not gonna mess w/ the logo no more. I like the first one. The original is where its at. As far as vector, yes once I start getting my logo printed on different things, I will get it vectored. Its at 10x10 at 300ppi so changing it to vector shouldn't be an issue.

Most reactions

Back