Something Different | A Moody Landscape

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"Subdued"

I went out to Diana's Pool in Chaplin for what seemed like the 20th time, with the intent of trying out my new tripod. I decided to go at it a bit differently, and with the trees still being pretty dead looking, I knew I wanted the final photo to be dark and moody.

RSP_1529 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

What are your thoughts?

Best,
Jake

I like everything minus the rock that blurs the foreground, but I understand why you did it. To express distance and pull the viewer in. Just a tad distracting.

The mood is great and I love the bottom left water trails how theres slight whites in there just popping through!

Nicely done.

Normally I'd say this is processed a bit flat for my liking... but I think it works really will for this one.

Nice work!

Nice, I like the choice of processing. The oof rock ot the foreground buggs me a bit but still good.

Interesting. I wasn't sure how much oof foreground to include, but this amount seemed to divide the composition pretty evenly into thirds. Thanks for your comments!

Best,
Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I'd say this is processed a bit flat for my liking... but I think it works really will for this one.

Nice work!

Thanks! Yeah, I had a picture in my mind once I got there, and I feel like (barring that oof stuff that I'm still unsure about) it came together pretty well.

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back