Something different for me

Zeitgeist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
193Pickle72.jpg

Not my usual style or subject but I would love your opinions on this.

Many thanks n advance.

Ok, I hate it when no one posts on my critiques.

I'm sorry, but I just don't like it. It's straight. And it's a cool looking building.

But there is nothing here that grabs my attention. No cool angle, no play on repetitive motifs, no cool reflections. The car and shrubbery around it is distracting. It feels like a snap shot to me. Again, I'm sorry so harsh.:|

Then again, I'm not a big architectural fan :( :blackeye:

I searched for your other posts, and I like the other two examples of your other work you've posted much better.

mountainlander said:
Ok, I hate it when no one posts on my critiques.

I'm sorry, but I just don't like it. It's straight. And it's a cool looking building.

But there is nothing here that grabs my attention. No cool angle, no play on repetitive motifs, no cool reflections. The car and shrubbery around it is distracting. It feels like a snap shot to me. Again, I'm sorry so harsh.:|

Then again, I'm not a big architectural fan :( :blackeye:

I searched for your other posts, and I like the other two examples of your other work you've posted much better.

+1

i think i may look better if you cropped the bottem approx. 1/6th off, so you can only see the top half of the trees and the building.
just a sujetion.
thanks,
laura.

Thank you all for your candor. I was not trying for anything spectacular or artsie here, jus a representation of the bulding in its setting. Guess I went a bit too plain jane, but thanks for your honesty.

Most reactions

Back