Something different | Wedding Reception | Singing together | A lot of noise | NOISE |

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is from a wedding I did a few weeks back. My flash did not fire so my image was probably 3-4 stops underexposed, maybe even more!!!!

I usually would of scrapped it right away, but for some reason I decided to give it a whirl.

I actually quite like the outcome, obviously it is subjective and this probably screams "Instagram filter" or some overcooked process.

However I like the way the noise and colors pull together and I think this will be one of the Bride and Grooms favorite images.

It captures the moment, its different and unique, I love the lines in it!

But technically this photo is horrid and may be the worst photo I've ever taken, maybe haha

Enjoy

$14852260982_c6ac8a2e6e_b.jpg

SOOC
$14852298872_3e6af95b0e_b.jpg

Food for though, its amazing what you can recover.

This is a great display of the capabilities of today's cameras.

Looked like a lost image but surprise, surprise, there is an image in there.. somewhere.

Little too much purple and does look more like a point and shoot image but I would rather have it than nothing at all. What Camera was this?

Nikon D4

The purple came from messing with the WB and tint sliders.

Obviously a bad photo. But its different :)

Personally, I think the image quality kind of fits with what's going on in the picture.

Personally, I think the image quality kind of fits with what's going on in the picture.

How so?

This is obviously not a serious 'formal' shot, it's more of a "let's have some fun and let it all hang out" shot. The guy with his arm in the air, in fact, really seems to be hamming it up. The whole set up seems somewhat 'campy' to me, and the processing seems 'campy' as well.

Ahhhh gotcha. Makes sense.

It was definitely a let loose moment.

Thanks for the explanation, helps me understand how my work is perceived.

Most reactions

Back