Something Has Got To Change

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon FD 100-200mm at 200mm on Canon Bellows FL on Canon EF, ASA 800 (uncropped full frame)
722691_012_2.jpg

Bigger Here

Last edited:
Nice and sharp, and good detail. That piece of lint on the edge of the 1979 penny is bugging me though!

Nice and sharp, and good detail. That piece of lint on the edge of the 1979 penny is bugging me though!

This was shot in the darkness to elminate any red casting from the sides of the buket the change was in, I litterally did not see it. The nickle on the right was maticulously placed so I could see the meter needle, even then I barely saw it.

Last edited:
This was shot in the darkness to elminate any red casting from the sides of the buket the change was in, I litterally did not see it.

Oh, wow, interesting. How long of an exposure?

still looks quite red to me, long exposure = more light = color cast from bucket, no big deal if hand printing though. Personally I'd of set up the shot without the bucket. H

still looks quite red to me, long exposure = more light = color cast from bucket, no big deal if hand printing though. Personally I'd of set up the shot without the bucket. H
Yes, I did notice there was some red tint to it still despite, but I really did not want to dump that buket outjust for the shot.

Even then, I was rather pleased with the the lab print that came back.

A translucent food container should do the trick, or maybe an empty ice-cream carton. Chances are you'd be able to fire a flash in through the side of it.

I don't have any translucent food containers, just don't use them. Also I don't use flashes unless absolutely necessary, even then they are generally puny POS built in flashes.

Thanks for the input.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back