Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
m_1f5f76867da547588294a7a94978db4e.jpg
m_aff91c291eb340ca98bb37707732b82a.jpg
m_9cb54756e9dd4149b6b0cc6c1d70059b.jpg

They're beautiful works of art. Abstract printing or painting? Do you do pottery and silkscreen printing? If so, (professional question) how viable is it? My girlfriend is 'in the arts' and I want to please her lest ....(seriously) She does not like anything that would deal with soldiery. Here's some magazines I recommend to artists like you, STUDIO. They're great. One painter has his own open studio in Florida where onlookers pass by and can intrude even in his workplace. Nice mag.

www.interweavestore.com

Last edited:
They're beautiful works of art. Abstract printing or painting? Do you do pottery and silkscreen printing? If so, (professional question) how viable is it? My girlfriend is 'in the arts' and I want to please her lest ....(seriously) She does not like anything that would deal with soldiery. Here's some magazines I recommend to artists like you, STUDIO. They're great. One painter has his own open studio in Florida where onlookers pass by and can intrude even in his workplace. Nice mag.

www.interweavestore.com

They are neither abstract printing nor paintings, they are photographs manipulated in photoshop for the purpose of printing on a large scale for a three piece wall art display.

I don't do pottery, but my husband does Sculpt.

I have done SOME silk screening in the past, but haven't for a while. I used to make my own screens and print my own T-Shirts. Its viable, it works but you have to make sure you buy the right materials and paint for the desired purpose.

Thanks so much. I greatly appreciate your advise. I am well now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back