something new - video photography session

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently took a film workshop and I have to say I really, really love it. This was my final project, I can't wait to do more.

and of course some stills <3 more images on my blog if your interested :)
austin hospital birth photographer_paigewilks.com_0102.jpg
austin hospital birth photographer_paigewilks.com_0103.jpg

austin lifestyle newborn photographer_paigewilks (5).jpg
austin lifestyle newborn photographer_paigewilks (7).jpg

austin lifestyle newborn photographer_paigewilks (9).jpg

Wonderful Paige! I liked the shots from different angles, the tree/house transitioned to the home shots, and good choice on the music.

nice! Looks like you are stepping up again! You go! Good job on the vid. In the stills the bw really stand out to me love em (i like bw anyway though quite a bit)

Wonderful Paige! I liked the shots from different angles, the tree/house transitioned to the home shots, and good choice on the music.

nice! Looks like you are stepping up again! You go! Good job on the vid. In the stills the bw really stand out to me love em (i like bw anyway though quite a bit)

Thank you :) bw are my fave too.

Nice stuff !
Even if in some shot a tripod or just maybe some post stabilisation would have been nice, I get the handheld style and I love it but still the mix of the 2 in your next video project should be considered.

Nice stuff !
Even if in some shot a tripod or just maybe some post stabilisation would have been nice, I get the handheld style and I love it but still the mix of the 2 in your next video project should be considered.

Thank you!! I forgot to change my camera strap before my session (had on my black rapid) so it was shakier than I had hoped. Stabilization is something I'm working on! Do you do video @JulienMassie ?

Nice stuff !

Thank you!! I forgot to change my camera strap before my session (had on my black rapid) so it was shakier than I had hoped. Stabilization is something I'm working on! Do you do video @JulienMassie ?

Yes I do, worked as a DOP on a couple of commercial and made a lot or corporative shoot as a camera operator and steadycam assist. I just found that to achieve the kind of result that I can make on the job at home I would need way too much gear and invest way to much money, thats why I stick to photo in my spare time and dont really get involve in video. Just the cost of the light, slider + goodies, cam that support raw and post-production suite + sound ... its like never ending in video, if I even find 50k on the ground maybe but ...

I know you can make great video with 1 dslr and 1 lens but ... Its like riding a ferrari at work and trying to have fun with a 1997 corrola at home, just ride a bike.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back