er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3924a.jpg

Who will be the first to find out the bug in both pictures?

Last Sunday, when staying at home, I suddenly found this stimulating game and can not help sharing with you all.
It is recognized that the person who will be the first to find out the bug in either of the picture will be the smartest. Do remember that you have at most five minutes to finish your task. Despite of this, you should patiently and quickly make good use of your talents and exploit your advantages to the full.
Hope you will become the winner in this game.—Click “start” to challenge yourself.

Who will be the first to find out the bug in both pictures?

Last Sunday, when staying at home, I suddenly found this stimulating game and can not help sharing with you all.
It is recognized that the person who will be the first to find out the bug in either of the picture will be the smartest. Do remember that you have at most five minutes to finish your task. Despite of this, you should patiently and quickly make good use of your talents and exploit your advantages to the full.
Hope you will become the winner in this game.—Click “start” to challenge yourself.
Gee...Didn't see THAT one coming...

/sarcasm off

Most reactions

New Topics

Back