Something that caught my eye

It makes me dizzy, I feel like I'm falling. I don't recognise it and it is blurred. Sorry. Not for me, this photo....... :pale:

heh, maybe you want to get a lower cost digital camera to play with for a while... film gets expensive to learn how to shoot. at least with digital, it won't cost you anything to "learn" not only that, but you get instant satisfaction in your shot :)

you have some interesting ideas & unique perspectives, i'd keep trying... someday you'll refine it to the point where we will all Oooohh & Ahhh

LaFoto said:
It makes me dizzy, I feel like I'm falling. I don't recognise it and it is blurred. Sorry. Not for me, this photo....... :pale:

turn your screen 90º counter clockwise and it'll clear a lot up.

i think the photo would look a lot better if you changed the exposure like so: shutter speed faster so you wouldn't get the shakes, and the apperture wider to get a smaller depth of field and compensate for the shutterspeed. apart from that, i like it. very creative indeed[/img]

lol, until you rotated it, i had no idea that it was railings in the hallway, i thought it was looking down the inside of a piano :p

Yes, I like this MUCH better now. :) No more unnecessary blanching here ... ;).

Most reactions

Back