Somewhere Around the lakes

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apologies firstly as for the life of me I can't recall what this place is called. All I remember is it is past Ashness Bridge (Keswick) following the track until the end, to be greeted with this view.
Taken last year (in the English summer months) on a misty, windy and rainy afternoon. Shot with the Canon kit lens (18-55mm) and is an hdr of 5 shots.

lakes6_1_2_3_4_5%20copy.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] As always.....C&C Welcome and appreciated.
TFL.
Ken.
[/FONT]

Some selective exposure compensation in postprocessing is necessary to get back the true colour in many of those dark shades and to give the overall photo more visual impact.

skieur

Some selective exposure compensation in postprocessing is necessary to get back the true colour in many of those dark shades and to give the overall photo more visual impact.

skieur

As much as I love the shot, skieur is right. There are almost no negative things to say about the shot though, and other than what skieur said, there really isn't anything at all actually. Great work!

Most reactions

Back