Son of a...

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i get some really cool ideas for shooting some stuff around my neighborhood and i get all excited about going out and trying them
i get all my stuff ready, i open my front door and its POURING
when did that happen?! i got home 3 hours ago and it was a just bit overcast!

grrrrr

so i get some really cool ideas for shooting some stuff around my neighborhood and i get all excited about going out and trying them
i get all my stuff ready, i open my front door and its POURING
when did that happen?! i got home 3 hours ago and it was a just bit overcast!

grrrrr

Yap over here is worse.

Last saturday I visit a cemetery unplanned somewhere outthere don't know where and took few shots on beautiful sunny day. But the heaven maybe so displeased with me so it pours on sunday teh next day all day. That did not stop me to have few shots at the local cemetery that day. And now it's been pouring ever since, and windy too, relentless. No sun and no shooting, very depressing life this one.

Shoot from your car, roll the window down and shoot, keeping the camera back from the sill about 7-8 inches. They also sell things for 20 bucks that totally protect the camera in the rain. Also if you strap a umbrella to your backpack securley, you can hands free shoot, as long as its not too windy.

Is that a real poncho or a Sears poncho?

I know the feeling its been real cold,overcast & wet here also recently (todays actually reasonable). Got a polarising filter for my birthday a couple of months back and wanted to test it out that week at the beach etc - And it rained and was overcast nearly all day EVERY day lol

IK so totally understand. We just got back from Chicago. I think its the more beautiful city...at least that I have been to. I rented a wide angle to do city photos and I really wanted to photograph all areas of the city. I had a plan! But we went because my husband had a conference. I was good wife and took care of the kids the first 4 days, planning the 5th day I would set out to take photos, baby free. My husband would not have much to do that day. Of course it was heavy fog and rain "my" day. It was so so so sad!!!! No Chicago photos :(

Its been like that here. But when its not raining, you WANT it to rain. The heat index has already gotten up to 96 degrees (37 C) and its not supposed to get to there for another MONTH!

This has been a crappy spring weather-wise.

Its been like that here. But when its not raining, you WANT it to rain. The heat index has already gotten up to 96 degrees (37 C) and its not supposed to get to there for another MONTH!

Are you living in my back yard? Temps in the high 90s, and the wind is just insane. I wanted to get some astrophotos, but no chance of that without a concrete pier for a mount. I tried a few last night, and even the heavy 8000i could nearly be used as a kite.

I dunno, rainy, blowy, misty shots can have great atmosphere and more impact since most people tend to avoid venturing outdoors in those conditions, and I tell you what, it makes you enjoy a hot beverage a whole lot more at the end of it. ;)

Most reactions

Back