Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

Not sure if this should be here or in the portrait section, please could a mod move if it's wrong.

Taken with a Fujifilm Finepix S9500, my sister in-law singing at Batersea Barge in November (only a couple of weeks after I bought the camera). Technically not great (blown highlights) and she kept leaning back out of the single spotlight but it captures a certain feeling I thought. Feel free to comment. Noob needs to learn :D

emsong.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mohain.

great shot, really like it!

Great shot. I really dig this one.

I really like it. Very Good work.

I think it may have looked better without the gloves, it may be my monitor, but I just don't have enough contrast to see them so it looks almost like the arms were edited out.

My very new flatscreen is VERY bright (my eyes really needed to adjust to the brightness yesterday when we brought it home and set it up), and I don't see too blown-out highlights here! This kind of stage light will give you these dark shadows and high lights! I like her expression here! I think you did well.

Thanks for the comments.

Azuth said:
I think it may have looked better without the gloves, it may be my monitor, but I just don't have enough contrast to see them so it looks almost like the arms were edited out.

Yes, I will try another with a different crop. Now, if only I can remember what processing I did ... :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back