Sony A100 lot for sale

Danimal_Inc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I have decided to make the move to Canon gear so I am selling all of my Sony Alpha100 gear including lenses, filters, a flash, and a Lowepro bag.

Bought it when it came out last August and loved it! the lenses are awesome and everything is in great condition.

(the lens cover for the 11-18mm has some scratches just from dropping the cover)

link to my Flickr page to view photos taken with this camera:

www.flickr.com/photos/Danimal_inc

(starting from the skate shots on the first page all the way back to the last photo, except for a couple, were taken with this camera)
All prices are with shipping and if you want more than one thing let me know
Lot includes:
Sony A100 camera with 18-70 f3.5-5.6 kit lens with filters (missing lens hood) and all accessories with kit w/ Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo/CF card adapter with 2GB memory stick - sold
Remote shutter release (short cable) - sold
HVL-F36AM flash with pouch - sold
11-18mm f4.5-5.6 lens with UV and circular polarizer filters - sold
100mm f2.8 macro lens with UV and circular polarizer filters - $500
Lowepro Orion Trekker II bag - sold

Picture

IMG_9037-4.jpg

Change to the sale, I will be selling everything individually

Why do people always insist on taking pictures of the body without a cap on...on a dusty backdrop no less...lol.
Oh well. good luck.

yea I have considered pulling your move and switching brands...hope it works out for you. If you are thinking about selling that 100mm seperate give me heads up

and another one crosses over...
what a shame

I realize you you may have payed a lot more for the A100 and 18-70mm when you purchased it, however this can be bought brand new right now with a fresh battery for $10 more than what you are asking for kit a year and a half old... Not sure it will move at that price, but who knows...

i just sold my a100 with an extra battery and a 28-105 (really cheap lens) for 425, and i think thats the most i could reasonably ask for for a used body

If you wanna sell this stuff you got to lower your prices. These have been up for a while and most of the items you can find cheaper on ebay. Drop the prices and I will guarantee you will seem some more interest.

is the flash still available? and the 11-18mm f4.5-5.6 lens you are selling is a bit expensive! especially used! You can pick it up brand new for $400.00

Most reactions

Back