Sony camera spare parts for sale.

Deepali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I have complete range of Spare parts for Sony Digital cameras For sale, which includes LCDs,CCDs,Switch blocks,Flexible stripes,Service manuals etc.

If any enquiries related to these items, pl. let me know.

Looking forward for your comments.

Best Regards,
Deepali.

please can you contact me to [email protected] regarding the sony cybershot t9 screen replacement, very interested in buying if the right price.
Regards DaVID

I need the leaf connector for the built-in flash of my camera DSC F505
The part # FAS FP-136 1-675-593-11
Can you help?

Mahbub
[email protected]

I'm interested in any "as is for parts cameras", just parts, or manuals you have for this camera. i'm wanting to try and fix this camera up myself. As far as things you could sell me, i'm mostly interested in an LCD screen, outer plastic casing, whatever it is i would need to fix a ccd issue, and the service manual so i can act like i know what i'm doing.
on a side note i own one of these cameras that is in perfect working order only its been a bit beat up as far as the outside goes. Trying to find out if i could buy the outer shell from sony or perhaps just take one off another camera thats been scrapped. Not being sure if the first option is possible yet, i've purchased a scrapped camera that has a busted LCD screen an a CCD issue. Thought perhaps i'd try to fix it for giggles and if not i'll just go ahead and use the casing off of it. If you, or anyone else, have any thing that could be of use to me, parts or information. It would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

Hi I have a Sony cybershot DSC W320 the camera was dropped and there is no image showing on the screen in photo mode or when tryin to view previous pics on the memory card however pics from the internal memory can be viewed i've had a look inside the camera and all components are in place would you recommend a screen replacment to solve this issue ??

Many thanks
Karen

sir,how about spare parts for samsung PL90 digital camera?coz im looking for CCD for my camera.Please send me an email if you have and how much it cost..Thank you sir.=)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back