Sophia

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I had a chance to do a shoot for the first time in a bit, and I was a bit rusty with photoshop. I was hoping to get some feedback on the post-processing. I especially was focusing on getting the colors/toning to create a soft mood matching her expression ... Thanks!

_MG_3919-Edit by Jeffrey Lee, on Flickr

Don't forget to consider the light. I think choosing the right "mood light" would close the deal faster than post-capture processing.

I find the window glare quite distracting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eyes seem a tad less sharp than the lips. Pretty subject. Having trouble figuring out what's going on with the focus in this image. Maybe it's the glass.

Don't forget to consider the light. I think choosing the right "mood light" would close the deal faster than post-capture processing.
thanks for the feedback. what kind of lighting adjustments are you talking about? the original shoot was shot in a pretty cloudy day, so we had pretty flat light. i tried to maintain that mood with the dodge/burning.

The eyes seem a tad less sharp than the lips. Pretty subject. Having trouble figuring out what's going on with the focus in this image. Maybe it's the glass.
yeah, I think there's some glare that might be slightly covering her eyes. either that or the focus was slightly forward on the lips (i had to manually focus since autofocus was having a field day with the glass in front of me!)

I actually like the window reflections, but careful positioning was required to ensure her eyes were tack-sharp. I wish she'd removed the purple gloves; their colour really fights with the overall mood of the image IMO. As far as lighting goes, I think it works for the most part, but some fill was needed in the area under chin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back