Sorrow from the 7th window

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well guys and gals, i'm suppose to be designing a double decker bus full wrap advert.....and its urgent..... but hey...i couldn't resist posting something in this new gallery. So dug this out....took it ages ago with a compact and didn't do much processing, but thought it gave its message like it is......

window-post.jpg

Thanks for looking....in the dark side gallery! :D

Good eye.
I had to look at it for a sec. I was pretty sure I knew what it was because it's posted in here. But that looks totaly different than a hearse here in the states.

Nice one. Love how you shot it. Adds some mystery, to it by looking through the curtains.

My initial reaction leaned toward thoughts of JFK ... I suppose because of the shape of the hearse and the b&w ....

Anyway ... awesome pov, Angel! Diggin' this one!

I agree with Chiller about peaking through the curtains. It's like we're seeing something we're not supposed to see. Nice job!

awesome, my little angel.....just awesome... love that shot, i would blow that up and hang over my coffin.....

thanks dude...

Calliope said:
I agree with Chiller about peaking through the curtains. It's like we're seeing something we're not supposed to see. Nice job!

That is what i had in mind :mrgreen: Thanks!

Thanks guys...im just glad i made a post in the new gallery :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back