Sorry 3rd repost

outdoorlover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0026.jpg

It is a nice photo, one that may well go into any family photo album, since the roots are interesting and so out in the open that the boy can even crawl in there and hide and smile from out there, and to record this to keep it is good.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, outdoorlover.
Whenever you post a photo from Photobucket, make sure you use their third line in the row, the one that has the [ IMG]-tags around the pic at once ... that should make the photo show in the thread at once. (Don't know if you tried to use the mere URL and wrapped it by using our image-icon? Some Photobucket pics HAVE the [ IMG]-tags around (I can see that in edit-mode), but still only show as link, and I can only GUESS that that happens when you use the icon here (that square with yellow sky and grey sun and grey mountain, you know?).

Tyson
The subject was my Son, trying to add some interest with the tree roots.

LaFoto, thanks, this is going in our book, we make this tour on a local trail every year and try to do something a little different each time.
I did use the yellow icon with the MNTN, thats what the sticky said to do in the general forum. I will try another way next time.
Thanks for the input

It's a nice enough shot ithink th only problem is the fact that his face is partially covered by the roots.

Oh, by the way, outdoorlover, do you only want to hear people's general opinions on this photo or do you look for some specific and serious critique?

You may not have looked through our entire forum far enough to see that we also have a General Gallery, one for Landscape and Nature, one for People and Pets, one for Snapshots and "Bloopers", and so on, so our members can display their photos there and get general comments, also critique, help, ideas, and so on. This particular forum here is a little different, how so and why you can read in the Guidelines at the top of the index. Just thought I'd inform you :D.

Thanks for the feed back.

Lafoto
Yes, I am looking for serious feedback, and I don't care If you edit either.
My future goal is Outdoor photos, but I have children and would like to be able to take good enough pics for 8X10 and up.
I know about the other topics you mentioned but I thought general would get a better overall response.
So, feel free to do whatever you think will help everyone.

Most reactions

Back