sorry, can't help myself

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yes, just finished another awesome episode of House!!! :mrgreen:

LOL !

Happy 12,000 Mr. JM, I saw where someone posted it early, but can't find it. And your pm box is fuller than a tic on a bloodhound.

M @ k o said:
LOL !

Happy 12,000 Mr. JM, I saw where someone posted it early, but can't find it. And your pm box is fuller than a tic on a bloodhound.

:lmao: mailbox is fixed

thanks M@ko :)

liveinsurrealism said:
That episode was fabulous. Haha that dad went nuts when the elavator door opened.

:thumbup:

would have been my immediate reaction too :er:

It was fantastic! It was worth the break in packing to catch that one!

excellent as always.... i knew he was right, but i cant beleive they put the tick there...!!! uuggh...

great show... love the oncologist that is living with him... great character actor...(next week looks good too...!!)

when will the three major networks realize what fox has...( with 24 and house) audiences are more clever and smarter than sitcoms that insult our intellegence..? sad when there are only two shows to watch on t.v.

so glad you turned us on to house, jm...great show..

i about fell out of my chair when his cane busted... good episode... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
i about fell out of my chair when his cane busted... good episode... :thumbup:

:lmao: That was awesome! We both laughed out loud at that. And then the last scene where he takes his friends pillow and just sits on that :mrgreen:

....and Cameron's reference to her intimate night with Chase :lol:

yeah, that too... that was just wrong... but funny :biggrin:

aprilraven said:
... love the oncologist that is living with him... great character actor..

The guy looks like that and all you can say is "great character actor"??!! (*Okay, where's the real Aprilraven?*) The guy is hot, hot, HOT.

The show just keeps getting funnier and better. In the last two episodes there have been insightful statements made by characters that really hit home as lessons to keep in mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back