Sorta Weird lol

Was it the kit lens? In that case the 2 year old was probably doing you a favor! :lmao:

LOL it is the kit lens but as I don't have another one with anything in that range it was good that she didn't break it lol

emerana said:
its so hard to have 2 kids and do photography. My 1 year old broke my 50mm1.8 and I broke my speedlite when she fell (running to get her)

Its hard enough with one - I usually can only take pics when all of us go out (boyfriend also) so there's someone to keep an eye on whats she's getting into while I take pics etc lol

Whoops, I misunderstood. They only give you the money--and NOT TAKE THE KID??? Pardon me, but that's a little messed up. ;)

Why in God's name would ANYONE want to have any child? They're only fun to look at and play with, but the best part is giving them to their parents when they turn into brats! I know I'm young, but COME ON! They serve no good purpose other than to drain your time, money, and patience. My sister lived with us after she got married and had her first kid, and after about 2 months straight of a colicky baby waking me up in the middle of the night for an hour or two, I realized just how much I didn't want one of those younglings. I'm too selfish and not enough of a masochist.

Besides, having to raise children is a punishment for shoplifting in some countries...

Most reactions

Back