sound blimp/camera muzzle?

leejt1986

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know anything about these? Ive been looking into them for my set photography work and I'm trying to find one affordable.

Any tips?

For which camera/lens? If you do a lot of this work maybe a reason to switch over to film - the Konica Hexar AF is practically silent shutter. The Olympus RC is also very quiet leaf-shutter. Cheaper and small !

I can't help but feel that for $1000 it should allow you a bit more control than just the shutter button and an LCD window.

I can't help but feel that for $1000 it should allow you a bit more control than just the shutter button and an LCD window.
I've always thought those things were way overpriced... It's basically just a Pelican case with some foam in it...

I think to be able to use more buttons, it would have to be custom made for each camera body. Much like an underwater housing.

The shutter release is in more or less the same place on any body, but all of the other buttons tend to be in different places...

Im shooting on a Canon 7D body and using a 17-40 lens or a 70-200 lens

O|||||||O - exactly and for $1000 I'd expect them to go that extra mile to have controlable buttons. However surely they would just need a smart remote control to plug into the camera to an external set of muted buttons on the box itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back