South Lamar

d_the_sandman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some pics taken off of South Lamar Blvd. in Austin.

bridge.jpg

machineshop.jpg

I guess this next one needs a short explanation. I went to high school with all three of these people, and they are now crackheads/meth addicts. I don't know which.........probably both. They were driving around high, and saw me walkin' around taking shots, and for some reason they decided to stop and say "hello". I didn't tell them to pose, but it really cracked me up (no pun intended) that they got in front of their beat up ass car and posed in their dirty clothes like they were driving a limo to the prom or something, LOL.

Why aren't you laughing? Oh well..........it's funny to me.

crackheads.jpg

Thanks for looking, and feedback is always appreciated.

I looove the first shot. Symmetry just makes my heart whirl!
What a sad story with the last photo. I looked at it before I read the story and I was thinking what a cute bunch of friends - but then read it and realised how they've (potentially) screwed up their lives now. Hopefully they're still nice people.

Did you use a scanner to scan these in? If you did you should probably give the glass a bit of a clean.

I like the first to. And the last and not just because it has a story. Even though they're posing it has a natural feel to it. And I really like the lighting. The orange/brown tone. Slightly earthy.

Thanks for the feedback so far, yall. Uppin' it.

Meysha said:
I looked at it before I read the story and I was thinking what a cute bunch of friends - but then read it and realised how they've (potentially) screwed up their lives now. Hopefully they're still nice people.

LOL @ "cute bunch of friends"

I just said I went to school with the people (it was a big school, lol). I usually don't spend my free time entertaining dope feinds. My friends are closer to the other end of the supply/demand curve of that industry.

I guess ya'll can tell that I don't waste my pity on addicts. When you see it everyday, it's just not as "poignant".

The first shot is cool . Nice work

Most reactions

Back