yhojuf.jpg

Hurricane & Spitfire
yhojul.jpg

Eurofighter Typhoon
yhojup.jpg

RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team
yhoju6.jpg

FULL SET OF SHOTS HERE

lost is obsesed with the utterley butterley twins thats the only reason he goes to these shows becarefull girls!

the real slim aidy said:
lost is obsesed with the utterley butterley twins thats the only reason he goes to these shows becarefull girls!

Hey-Hey when you stand next to them you'd understand why - they are really attractive - full marks to their Mum and Dad -

Andy
Great shots - love the Sally B and the two Helio's diving reminds me of Pelicans - I take it they did recover from the dive. See the Sea King is as good as ever -caught someone right out of the boat - damned clever these navy guys. see what you mean about the Hawk - great colour scheme - I believe it's from RAF Valley - Now what about the other 1100 images? - :mrgreen:
Great shots I'll await the arrival of my rock and fridge magnet shall I?:er:

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Hey-Hey when you stand next to them you'd understand why - they are really attractive - full marks to their Mum and Dad -

Andy
Great shots - love the Sally B and the two Helio's diving reminds me of Pelicans - I take it they did recover from the dive. See the Sea King is as good as ever -caught someone right out of the boat - damned clever these navy guys. see what you mean about the Hawk - great colour scheme - I believe it's from RAF Valley - Now what about the other 1100 images? - :mrgreen:
Great shots I'll await the arrival of my rock and fridge magnet shall I?:er:
Just a shame Poppy & Libby were not there.
A stick of rock is in the post.
Some of the other 1100 shots are my site. Check out the 208sqn Pilot with his 2 new friends

OMG, those are some awesome shots, LP!! Can't get over the diving helicopters ... I've never seen anything like that! Thanks for sharing the pics.

First of all, I'm glad there's someone here who could take pics of Southend Airshow. I've missed it all 'cos I've been working nights all weekend.

Second, love the pics of the SeaKing and the Air Ambulance. Yeah, the Air Ambulance, gotta love it - that's work pride for ya! And that SeaKing brings back fond memories, I went up in it in September last year. Great time and the best adrenalin rush ever!!

mad_malteaser said:
First of all, I'm glad there's someone here who could take pics of Southend Airshow. I've missed it all 'cos I've been working nights all weekend.

Second, love the pics of the SeaKing and the Air Ambulance. Yeah, the Air Ambulance, gotta love it - that's work pride for ya! And that SeaKing brings back fond memories, I went up in it in September last year. Great time and the best adrenalin rush ever!!

You've been in the Sea King!!! well I hope it wasn't because you needed to be pulled out the sea. First time I'd done southend airshow and I now think its the best Airshow in the UK.
Off to Biggin Hill this weekend

lostprophet said:
You've been in the Sea King!!! well I hope it wasn't because you needed to be pulled out the sea. First time I'd done southend airshow and I now think its the best Airshow in the UK.
Off to Biggin Hill this weekend

Luckily no. It was a promotion thing for all the ambulance services in the area. We got invited up to RAF Wattisham to be told about the Coastguard/SeaKing and how and when we can use it to help us and then they took us up in it. Great fun. Did not want to come down.

Ooh, Biggin Hill.... another one I'd love to see. Looking forward to the photographs!

mad_malteaser said:
Luckily no. It was a promotion thing for all the ambulance services in the area. We got invited up to RAF Wattisham to be told about the Coastguard/SeaKing and how and when we can use it to help us and then they took us up in it. Great fun. Did not want to come down.

I bet you didn't want to come back down, I would of wanted to hang out the side door taking shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back