southwestern ontario meet up?

Akoz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anyone want to organize a southwestern ontario meet?

ok well thats 2. maybe if we talk about it with detail people will join up..location and date. any preference

Location would depend on who would be attending...If it's just you and I...Chatham works!
As for date...I suspect we would get a better response if we picked something in the spring..say April or May?

Hi guys, I'd be interested in some type of meet. What did you guys have in mind.

lol come on london or woodstock people.

ya that would be quite the drive. so captin ik looks like the location is moving a little more east lol.. this sounds lazy but i am all for going but i just dont want to organize it. so any takers

I'd be in if it's not too far of a drive from Hamilton. 1.5-2 hour drive tops I guess.

That is if you guys will let a TPF newb in on the fun.

Looks like were slowly getting a group of people within reach anyone up to organizing something for when the weather starts warming up!

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind helping to organize, but I'm not sure what is required.
I would think a better organizer would be someone who lives in the area of the meet as they would know good places to shoot.
Also,

How does it work? We get a bunch of peopole to meet at a coffee shop or something like that and then head off to take photos somewhere?
If there is anyone who has been to or organized a meetup before, would you mind posting a little "how-to" info please?

New to photograph so count me in. I'm from Hamilton a couple of hrs is not a big deal to me so let me know when

Most reactions

New Topics

Back