EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Barely made to Nasa in time, traffic was hell. Took me 3.5 hours to get home, price you pay to get on the property. These were taken across from the VAB bldg.

ECD_8185-2copy.jpg

ECD_8188copy.jpg

ECD_8190copy.jpg

ECD_8191copy.jpg

ECD_8193copy.jpg

ECD_8195copy.jpg

ECD_8197copy.jpg

ECD_8199copy.jpg

#5 is good for me. I wish I could witness a launch, wow! I'd have my camera on high-speed shutter max frames/second!

nice set, #5 is the best for me

That is some badass ****! Nice!

Good-luck on your final mission, Discovery!
Thanks for sharing.

Eric,

My dad was there. Take any of the crowds? I got to see a launch back in 96. It was early morning. The sky went from black to what seemed like daylight within a seconds of take off. Amazing how much it light up the place. Wasn't into photography back then so no photos.

Wow! You've actually witnessed a launch - and taken photos of it! Good ones, at that.
And they will soon have a historical value to them, too!

Great shots, we were in Florida all those years ago when it was supposed to take of for the first time, delayed so we never got to see the lift off.

Same happened to us back in 1995, Chris, when we were in Florida around the time of a projected launch, but it got delayed and delayed so we never got to see it...

We were really disappointed at the time, would have been one of the ever lasting moments.

Have you another pictures with bracketing?
If yes, you can create HDR images with nice flame details.

Or if you have raw format, you can make addition mask on flame. Now, it's overexposed.

Most reactions

Back