Spaceneedle

ultrasuede.cushion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fisheye Lomo. One of my favorites.

Space-needle-bee-and-dub-fullsize.png

I like your idea but not necessarily the execution. The boutique building at the bottom completely overtakes the tower as the centre of attention. Also, the sky (which takes up 50% of the area of the image that's not black border) is as bland as it can be – I suggest either trying this shot on a day where there are clouds in the sky or otherwise try to reduce the area that the sky will take.

Just my two cents. Like I said, I like what you had in mind. In fact, while you are there you might want to try shooting the building of the Experience Music Project with this lens and see what you can come up with.

Thanks for the tips man. THe fun & unfortunate thing about this fisheye lomo is that its doesn't even have a fisheye view finder. Its not an SLR at all. The reason I like it is because it was literally a snap shot. we were walking up (friend was in from out of town) and it was more on a whim than anything.

But I get what you are saying. I would like to try it again with my new (to me) ae-1 with a fisheye lens or lens mount.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back