Spadina Avenue

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another must see in Toronto is Spadina Avenue, the heart of the Chinese community and Toronto’s fashion industry. Open markets, restaurants and shops line the street. Did not really get the images I was looking for but I plan to go back.

s0054.jpg

s0060.jpg

S0096.jpg

s0149.jpg

s2210.jpg

s2218.jpg

s2205.jpg

A few more images can be seen at http://www.airic.ca/html/spadina_avenue.html

Enjoy,

Eric

Great photo's again! Don't know how you get the off angle pictures to work for you, mine usually end up looking like a drunk took the picture :)

The third picture is my favourite, the low angle, shadows, and catching the person in midstep is great. A little history for those not fimiliar with Toronto, The El Mocambo was immortalised when the Rolling Stones decieded to pop in one night and played a view tunes, since then other big bands show up on occasion.

They are all great but number two is by far my favorite.

Oh wow, too cool, yet again. I have taken more than 300 photos in the past couple of days, but I no longer dare to put any of them up...
That huge thimble is great!
And the colours, and the activity, the light and shadows...

I SERIOUSLY love the colors in your photos! Keep posting them and I'll keep enjoying them!
Cheers,
Chris

Nice series AIRIC!

Care to share how you get these vibrant colors?? :)

danalec99 said:
Nice series AIRIC!

Care to share how you get these vibrant colors?? :)

I use the vivid setting on the D-70 then slightly tighten the levels and add 20% saturation. The early morning sunshine really helps and is the main key to my images. I try to do as little as possible in PS.

Eric

errant_star said:
I'm with Cruzin' ... love the shot of the El Mo :thumbsup: ... I also dig the chinatown signs .... all great as usual though :mrgreen:

Good job Eric

What seems like a long time ago I spent many a night in the El Mo and actually remember some of the experiences :) Great place to party.

Eric

Great shot Airic. I love the Elmo too. Kinda brings back memories of that place. Excellent job, and awesome colours.!!

i like these shots, very vivid & saturated colours. keep it up!

Most reactions

Back